All accommodations are set amidst tall pines and have great views of beautiful, crystal clear, Thunder Lake. The hard-bottom sand swimming area and beach are great for young and old alike. There is plenty of room for everyone. Fish from the docks or find that hot spot on the lake.
All cottage/condo rates include the following:
- A great lake view!
- A great beach!
- Freshly cleaned & comfortably furnished vacation units with refrigerator, range, sink, and cabinets. Kitchen is equipped with dishes, glasses, toaster, cooking utensils, coffee pot, microwave, and plenty of hot & cold water. All bed linens, pillows, and extra blankets are furnished. Please bring your own towels and wash cloths.
- Weber grill, deck chairs, picnic table, and firepit at your door (no firepit for Condos 4 or 6).
- A starter supply of firewood at your cottage.
- Decks or patios on all units.
- Free use of canoes, tennis court, volleyball (land & water), basketball, horseshoes, playground, shuffleboard, ping-pong, life jackets, and paddleboats.
- Weekly kids fishing contest and marshmallow social from mid-June to mid-August.
- Fireplaces in Condos 1, 3, 4, 5, and 6; Cottages 5 and 6; Cottage Deluxe; McCleary Cabin.
- The ‘Loony Bin’ has coin-operated laundry machines. There are also video games, ping-pong and a pool table in the Lodge.
Miscellaneous Reservation Info
– EXTRA PERSON CHARGE: $35.00/day, $175.00/wk for Cottages & Condos; $15.00/day, $75.00/week for RV sites; no charge for children under 3, but they do count towards the maximum occupancy for each unit.
– DAY VISITORS: must register upon arrival, $15.00/person/day
– 2 day/night minimum stay for spring, fall and winter seasons.
– 3 day/night minimum stay for ‘Peak’ summer season
– NO TENTING PLEASE.
– WE DO NOT ALLOW PETS OR FIREWORKS.